Search Account Manager
Our Client is one of the world’s foremost media communications specialists.They are currently looking for a Search Account Manager to planand execute PPC campaigns across a variety of Ireland’s leading brands.Our Client provides media services for global brands covering a diverse range of vertical sectors including Automotive, Technology, Entertainment, FMCG and Finance.
The Search Account Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation, optimisation and management of existing client PPC campaigns as well as playing a significant role in the development in the area of SEO and Analytics of both existing accounts and new business opportunities. Other responsibilities may include line management of the Search Account Executive.
The Search Account Manager will also be responsible for analysing data and KPI’s to drive efficiency and performance, delivering regular reporting and holding face-to-face meetings with client teams.
- Plan, execute and manage large scale PPC campaigns.
- Provide consumer, competitor and vertical insight as required to support the search strategy and ensure integration into the strategic planning process.
- Analysis and reporting ofPPC data at a local level, providing recommendations for future investment, develop innovation strategies for search and feeding back actionable insights.
- Regular communication (andface-to face meetings) with client teams.
- Ensure work is delivered on time and exceeds expectations in terms of quality of insight and ease of
- Contribute creative & innovative thinking by understanding the latest developments in search and product innovations from Google, Microsoft and Yahoo!
- Support new business pitches.
- Build and execute large scale SEO campaigns and be confident in developing and delivering training session on SEO.
- Minimum 3 years experienceof implementing, managing and optimizing PPC campaigns.
- Understanding of ad serving and various PPC technologies.
- Minimum 1 years experience in executing and managing SEO projects.
- At least 2 years experience in using web analytics packages is required with proficiency in extracting valuable insights from data.
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem and the impact of PPC on natural search, display, affiliates and ATL advertising.
- Understanding of attribution modeling tools and techniques.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Excel.
- Google AdWords qualified in the fundamental, search advanced and reporting and analysis exam.
- Experience in managing large scale budgets and budget forecasting is essential
- A clear passion for search and digital with an analytical eye is required.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data at a micro and macro level.
- An instinctive desire to exceed expectations (clients and management) and deliver cutting-edge search strategies.
- Ability to build strong relations with clients, network partners and external agencies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Can multitask and change priorities rapidly.
- Effective under pressure and holds a strong work ethic.
Are you interested in a dynamic, rewarding role as a Search Account Manager with a really successful company? If so, please submit a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Orla on 01 2342527 to discuss this opportunity further.
RIGHTFIT.IE – THE DIGITAL, MEDIA, SALES & MARKETING EXPERTS