Digital Sales Manager
Digital Sales Manager
Driven by the passion, energy and the entrepreneurial spirit of its people, Our Client has grown to become one of the world’s largest broadcasters. Entertainment is at the core of what we do, and the way we are reflects this - inviting, tuned-in, irrepressible and fun. Time to put your passion to work? It’s time to join us.
Following recent integration the Irish arm of the organisation is looking for an experienced individual for the position of Digital Sales Manager. Reporting to the Digital Sales Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of digital revenues in Ireland.
Overview of Function
Working with the existing sales team based in Dublin, the role will require the selling, servicing and development across our digital opportunities. These are principally;
- On line display
- Bespoke on line solutions
- Anytime TV , video on demand
- Integrated opportunities and partnership deals
Together with the current Digital team the successful candidate will be able to thrive and grow with the job in a fast paced, high growth environment, be flexible and willing to tackle new opportunities.
- With a commercial focus, the role demands a constant and dynamic exploration of new ideas or improved ways of maximising sales revenues in the short and long term.
- To constantly review and evolve our digital offering and articulate our opportunities in the wider market.
- To proactively develop positive relationships with; and to service and educate planners, buyers, clients and the wider media community
- Responsible for communicating regularly with key agency online contacts.
- To be an expert of what is possible in all things digital
- To help to generate and then respond to, creative or integrated media briefs
A sign of success would be, being able to demonstrate that incremental revenues have been generated as a result of this role / team efforts
· Experience with dealing with Agencies
· Online experience essential
· Mobile experience preferred but not essential
· Strong sales background with proven track record for closing deals
· Must work well in a fast paced environment
Essential Specialist Knowledge
- Strong understanding of the Irish online advertising industry
- A deep understanding of on line working practices and opportunities.
Essential Industry Experience
- Excellent understanding of the advertising & media market place and our position within it.
- The ability to work both independently in dealing with pure digital buyers and positively as part of an integrated sales team
- A skill set in both negotiation and sales
- The ability to write and deliver a great sales presentation
- A positive, motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic personality.
- Ability to manage work loads effectively and with the necessary urgency and priority
- Good administration and organisational skills.
Essential Technical Skills
- Microsoft Excel
Are you interested in a role as a dynamic Digital Sales Manager? If so, please submit a current CV without delay to Samantha@rightfit.ie or call Samantha on 01 2342527
RIGHTFIT.IE – THE DIGITAL, MEDIA, SALES AND MARKETING EXPERTS.