Business Development Executive - Northern Ireland
Business Develoment Executive
Our Client is one of the leading online deal and reward sites in the country. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive covering Northern Ireland.
The role of business development executive will involve identifying and pursuing new opportunities and creating new client relationships. New business development will be key to this role and a solid track record of dealing with decision makers at all levels of an organisation is a prerequisite. Full training and induction will be provided.
What will you be doing?
1. Using initiative to develop new business opportunities through cold calling from all possible sources
2. Create and sustain a solid pipeline of opportunities and develop them into revenue streams
3. Analysing client requirements and proposing suitable solutions from our client’s suite of products
4. Prepare and present proposals to potential clients face to face and over the telephone when necessary
5. Maximise customer retention through developing mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
What do you need?
• Marketing or Business graduate with at least 3 years experience in a sales role
• Track record of having consistently delivered in a target driven environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Capable of working on own initiative but also in a collaborative manner within a team and a group of support departments
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills
• Experience of having worked in the online industry would be a distinct advantage
• Excellent organisation, planning and time-management skills
• Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
• Own car plus a full clean drivers licence
What will you get in return?
Competitve Basic Salary + mileage allowance + Commission above target earnings.
Please submit a current CV to email@example.com or all Samantha on 01 2342527