The successful candidate will join the SEO team and work on SEO strategies, performance analysis, and content and technical optimisation to drive client’s online performance through dynamic, performance based strategies. The role will include developing and evaluating strategy impact, on-site review and optimisation, managing day-to-day work and reporting directly to the client.
They should be able to work independently and take ownership of projects, collaborating across the team on specific areas.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 year + SEO experience
- 3 year + experience in a client facing digital role
- Experience working with Moz, Screaming Frog, Search Console and other SEO tools
- Comfortable with analytics
- Familiar with content management systems
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Implementation and input into the strategic approach to a client’s business, with a focus on organic search performance
- Deep technical and creative understanding, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to clients in an effective manner
- New business development, pitch preparation and delivery
- Outreach experience
- Management of multiple projects, team building and motivation
- Passionate about SEO and Digital Marketing
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and multi-tasking
- Excellent presentation skills
- Articulate and confident communicator: Internally and externally with Clients.
- Hosting and driving meetings and the agency agenda in terms of business growth.
- 100% Service focused
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent planning, implementation skills and good strategy development skills