SENIOR SEARCH AND PERFORMANCE MANAGER
Would you like to accelerate your career and work with an award winning, independent digital performance agency? Our Client is a rare breed: innovative, passionate, motivated and highly analytical and who work with some fascinating local and global brands. They are looking for a search executive/manager with 3 to 4 years minimum experience. They believe they are globally best in class. You will learn from the best
Develop short and long-term multichannel and PPC account strategies, media planning, and ongoing performance optimisation to increase revenue, site traffic, conversions and ultimately ROI for clients.
Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimisation of campaigns.
The ideal candidate must have experience of planning and implementing highly effective Google Adwords campaigns and have knowledge and keen understanding of the use of analytics, tracking and data to further drive these campaigns. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of performance media including campaign design, keyword management, bidding strategies, creative testing, reporting and analytics.
The successful candidate must have:
- Min. 3+ years experience managing paid search programmes for well-established clients
- Should hold some combination of the following certifications: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification
- Fundamental knowledge and experience to gain insights from data using web analytical tools and interfaces, i.e. Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter, SEOMOZ etc
- Understanding of role of SEO/content strategies.
- Ability to directly liaise with clients to update them on multichannel campaign performance and manage client expectations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic performance environment
- An organised individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results.
- A self-motivated, proactive individual with an appetite to learn
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Be driven by performance!It would be very beneficial to have a working knowledge/understanding of:
- Experience of Ad Serving tools, i.e Adtech, Doubleclick,
- Social and Website Tools, i.e Hootsuite, Conversocial, Kissmetrics
- Understanding and identification specifically for issues with tracking codes implementation and site loading speeds
- Knowledge of CMS systems, e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Shopify
- Creative understanding of display campaigns and management
- Mapping XML feeds for comparison shopping engines and Adwords integration