Our Client is a well established full service Online Marketing agency based in Dublin 2. They offer a complete service including SEO, PPC, Social Media and Display Advertising. They do not offer quick-fixes but instead provide clients with an ethical, long-term solution tailored to business needs.
In line with successful expansion , they now seek a Senior PPC Specialist
As a Senior PPC Manager, you will be implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns; be asked to deliver training and share your expertise through training sessions, blogs and articles.
From time to time you will be asked to attend industry events such as Google Premier Partner events mainly in London and represent the company at PPC conferences Europe wide.
Public speaking skillset a plus but not essential.
You will be expected to cost-effectively handle the PPC marketing campaigns of your own clients and compile progress and strategy documents on a regular basis. This will include but not be limited to:
- Processing PPC audits for new clients
- Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Display Network
- Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for clients
- Establishing targets and managing budgets
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures
- Analysing in detail conversions or lack thereof through analytics and feeding back advice to Head of PPC and client (this is an important part of the role)
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
You will work closely with the sales team by:
- Helping to form proposals
- Auditing potential clients’ accounts
- Helping with or attending pitches from time to time
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience of managing multiple clients’ Google AdWords accounts as well as using Google Analytics software
- Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking for clients’ PPC accounts
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Be Google Adwords qualified
- Be Google Analytics qualified
- Bing Ads Qualified a bonus
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Ecommerce Tracking, Custom Dimensions etc)
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
- Excellent communication and presentational skills are also required for this role
- Proficiency with advanced AdWords features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience:
- Experience: 3 years