Our client is a global management consultancy with its Head Office located in Australia. As a firm are about Unleashing Potential in our clients and our people.
our client assists organisations to deliver rapid and sustainable results in performance. They take a pragmatic ‘at the coal face’ approach to performance improvement. They have a unique operating model , actively participating in the operations of clients. Their work spans strategy to procurement, revenues to costs, organisational culture to production debottlenecking and safety.
The firm is on a fast growth curve with high quality clients – there are great opportunities for those who want to make an impact. We are currently searching for a sales and marketing coordinator for a 12 month contract.
• University degree essential with excellent academic results
• 5+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced office environment, ideally with a sales and marketing background
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills / strong proofing skills
• Project management experience with the ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, Adobe Pro (InDesign) experience an advantage
• Website, cloud-based CRM, marketing systems experience; basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing an advantage
• Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving and excellent time management
• Experience in building strong working relationships across a global firm, including the skill to influence colleagues – many of which will be working remotely in different time zones
• A passion for growth, innovation and continuous improvement
You will Work with really talented, down to earth, fun people in an entrepreneurial environment without bureaucracy.
Purpose and Responsibilities of the Role
We are seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator who will ensure administrative and CMS functions of the sales department are operating effectively, and that sales material is up-to-date and available to the sales group. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you. Creativity, innovation, and a drive for continuous improvement are welcome – and actively encouraged. You will be based in Dublin, Ireland.
This role will appeal to a self-motivated, results-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will need a strong customer service attitude as the Sales and Marketing team liaises with all of Partners in Performance’s consultants and directors – with a view of always ‘being there to help’.
Your role has three core accountability areas:
• Managing the quality control of case studies, ensuring correct classification for proper use, gaining a holistic view of available case material and recommending content for the website
• Supporting website overhaul and collateral creation in Adobe InDesign
Candidates should hold a University degree, bring 5+ years of knowledge management expertise to the department, and be:
• Highly process orientated, with a view to define and constantly identify and improve core processes
• An independent and strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to actively review, tailor and update materials, to cite discrepancies, gaps and highlight out-dated information
• Very competent in producing client-ready documents to final polish from your practical, clear business writing and communication skills; have an impeccable attention to detail
• Extremely strong in customer service skills, with a view of ‘being there to help’
• Exceptional at prioritising and multitasking
• Able to create strong working relationships with colleagues across the globe, as well as external providers in remote locations
• Be technically capable and able to assist with design and website work
Key role performance measures
• Best practice sales support (exceptional approach to customer service)
• Being a great team-player and communicating well on tasks completed and those you need support on
• All requests responded to in a timely and responsive manner
• Clear on task progress, delivers on time – and identifies and communicates in advance if a deadline won’t be met
• Ready solutions to problems, adaptable – if something isn’t working or could be done better, identify and communicate a better course of action
• Visible, proactive continuous improvement of systems and processes
Key competencies required for the role
• Enthusiastic, flexible attitude and team approach plus strong customer focus
• Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities
• Consistently achieves accurate outcomes on time
• Attention to detail and quality assurance – builds error-checking into own workflow
• Experience of supporting process and systems improvement initiatives, enthusiasm for innovation and the ability to communicate these ideas clearly
• Establishes good relationships, and interacts well at all levels
• An open and honest team player
• Demonstrated alignment with PIP values
• High level of experience in Microsoft Office
• Experience with HTML, Adobe Pro, HubSpot and/or Salesforce an advantage but a willingness to learn and support with these systems is required