Our client, a leader in their industry are looking to hire a sales account manager to join their team with immediate effect.
• Acquire new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of named prospects.
• Work with other departments within the company including warehouse and purchasing, to offer solutions to prospects and customers.
• Offer the full range of products and services to assigned opportunities.
• Refer opportunities for growth in products and services to other company sales resources as appropriate.
• Manage new customers’ implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction.
• Manage an assigned customer base, ensuring continued sales and growth from this base
• Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Team Lead
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
• Achieve assigned set sales targets
• Achieve KPI's for phone calls, meetings and new customers
• Report all opportunities outside current product & service ranges
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
• Reports to the Team Lead
• Enlist the support of other departments where required and uses all other sales / management resources as needed.
• Works with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and service resolution objectives are met.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Minimum two years of outbound sales experience in a similar role
• Prior track record of achieving sales goals/targets
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Package
• Candidates must have a full, valid driver’s license and passport
• Very well Presented