Media Account Manager
An Account Manager is responsible for developing fully integrated bespoke media strategies and activations which hang across all media channels and are reflective of the strategic proposition of the client’s business. They will have a particular focus on campaign management to ensure all campaign a delivered to the highest standard every time. Therefore a thorough working knowledge of all media (including digital) channels is vital. Strong communication skills are a given.
- Be responsible in the production and presentation of client strategies/activations as well as marketplace information including competitive and media updates.
- Intermediate client management skill and experience required in the form of day to day communication at the appropriate level, keeping them up to date on all media matters, attending briefings and regular status meetings as well as any other meetings that would be required.
- Be administratively competent, alerting a senior team member to problems if necessary.
Media Strategy, Planning/Buying
- Immerse themselves in the clients business so they truly start to understand their clients business KPI’s and marketing objective and can then Identifying relevant and creative opportunities from media briefs.
- Take on responsibility for the planning and buying of the media strategies/activations (as well as traditional media buys) and ensure that the television, outdoor and digital is briefed to the specialist teams accordingly.
- Take responsibility for delivery of the campaigns/activations giving regular feedback to the wider team and client and ensuring they are to brief and delivered on time.
- Work with an Account Director/Business Director on larger clients business
- Take on key contact responsibility on certain accounts
- Follow the 20|20 checklist for best practice when planning
- Always seek to include innovation in media strategies/activations, developing new opportunities for clients outside core media channels
- Build working relationships with media owners
- Build relationships with clients and ensuring alignment and integration with specialist teams including TV, digital, Insight and business science.
- Liaise with line manager and aid in training and development yourself and a Media Executive.
- Ensure that the Media Executive takes control and ownership of certain elements of campaign management, under your guidance and understands the importance of their part in the process.
- Ensure you and your Media Executives’ weekly time sheets and holiday/sickness forms are kept up to date.
- Work closely with an Account Director and take you and your Media Executives career management seriously, preparing for performance reviews and attending any training planned for yourself.
- A thorough knowledge of all media channels, including all elements of digital
- An interest in overall market developments including new technology
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- An ability to be proactive, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- A clear and concise style of writing with confident, persuasive presentation skills.
- Numeracy and analytical skills.
- Computer literate and internet savvy.
Please submit a current C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rightfit.ie is Ireland’s leading digital, media, design, IT, sales and marketing recruitment agency – check out our extensive list of jobs in Dublin, Ireland and Europe at www.rightfit.ie/jobs