Head of Digital – Media
Our Client, a leading media organisation currently has a requirement for Head of Digital to join their vibrant and dynamic team.
This chosen candidate will be a superstar who will be able to lead the digital agenda within one of Ireland’s leading media brands.
You will contribute to media proposals, solutions and will be central to both the mapping and delivery of account business plans. – ultimately establishing the business as a leader in Digital Media solutions.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- An ability to act as part of a team but most importantly to lead a team
- Expert knowledge of all digital media opportunities
- Development of digital media innovations
- A strong strategic thinker
- A clear and concise style of writing plus a confident, persuasive presentation technique
- A strong business sense and an understanding of the profitable running of the digital arm of company
- Development of communication strategies
- Fostering agency/client relationships
- Co-ordination of group training
Key Competencies include:
- Digital Native
- Highly innovative and creative
- Problem Solver
- Ambitious, driven with a clear desire to succeed and win.
- Demonstrable negotiation and influencing skills.
- Results driven, comfortable with the accountability for the Digital Sales Specialist responsibilities and deliverables.
- Ability to instill complete confidence in clients, exceeding their expectations at all times.
- Exceptional communication skills ensuring clients experience a robust, reliable, efficient and impressive service where the organisation becomes the benchmark for Digital Client Services excellence.
- Strong people skills with the clear ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Experience should include a minimum of 5 years in digital media with a proven track record in delivering results in a fast moving and highly competitive market.
- 3rd level qualification in Digital Media, or equivalent would be advantageous