Digital Technical Project Manager
Multiple Award winning, independent digital advertising agency looking for a digital technical PM to join this vibrant agency. 4-7 years digital agency/client experience. Hopefully you will have some fun and make some friends and be around creative ideas for local and global clients. This is not a 9 - 6pm type role, some long hours may come in but the pool table is there as a distraction. We pay for all your coffee and tea too!! (Big deal I know, sorry we don’t have Google budgets).
Project Management Experience
- Proven delivery of multiple projects on brief, on schedule and to the agreed budgets using appropriate development resources. An obsessive desire to complete website projects.
- Proven management of internal and external developers in different locations. Ability to source and cost externally the development resources for digital projects.
- Comfortable in client-facing situations and on-site engagements, (CMS training). Estimation of project costs, issues, risks, resourcing, milestones, and budgeting for each project.
- Exceptional ability to lead UX, IA, wire framing, tech and functional documentation. Proven track record in responsive websites, quality assurance (QA) testing and management & QA documentation.
Digital Project Delivery
- Websites, Apps, Mobile applications
- Campaign websites, micro sites, ecommerce integrations etc. API integrations
- Email builds/integration
- The ability to provide a development team with technical and functional specifications and wireframes
- Project budgets and sizes. Predominantly €5k to €50k type multiple projects.
Technical Project Management and Understanding of:
- Knowledge of Drupal/Magento integration/data management of key priority
- Standard Industry Technical builds: Java Script, Microsoft .NET, LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), WordPress, Drupal, Joomla. Responsive design for multiple platforms
- Development of iOS and Android mobile applications including App Store submission
- Content management systems, from bespoke builds to open-source and proprietary installations.
- Third party API integration, database management.
- Social media (SM), user journeys wireframes, testing and QA documentation, FB APPS
- Creation of site maps and wire frames
- Creation and maintenance of project time lines
- Documentation of background, requirements, deliverables, milestones, budget, scope, start/end dates
- Tracking of financials, negotiating prices, briefing outside developers with technical functional specifications and wires.
Please submit a curent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rightfit.ie is Ireland’s leading digital, media, design, IT, sales and marketing recruitment agency – check out our extensive list of jobs in Dublin, Ireland and Europe at www.rightfit.ie/jobs