Digital Strategy Director
Our client is a leading media agency part of a group of agencies operating in Dublin and across the globe. As part of their expansion strategy they are now seeking a senior member to join their management team under the title of Digital Strategy Director.
The Digital Strategy Director will be a key member of the Business Planning team, providing strategy, insights, analysis and best-in-class creative thinking in terms of content creation and partnerships. They will work alongside the Client service teams to deliver the best in forward thinking and creative digital solutions for our clients.
Objectives of the role
- Directly manage digital on the businesses top clients. Turn client briefs into fully fledged digitally integrated strategies, making use of all relevant and available digital channels, and driving forward-thinking opportunities
- Strategic input as required for development and implementation of digital campaign.
- Ensure that campaigns are performing and to find key insights that can be used to develop and optimise future campaigns
- The latest digital thinking is presented to clients on a regular basis (incl. localisation of global POV documents and presentation to our key clients.
- To build the business profile as a thought-leading digital company with clients and the wider industry
- Deliver ground-breaking and award-winning integrated digital campaigns
- Ensuring quality digital output across the company – training and progression of teams, monitoring digital investment trends from across the portfolio.
- Play a key role in new business pitches both in terms of presenting, writing presentations and crucially putting together compelling Digital cases for business moving over.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a media agency / digital environment, with proven account management and strategic planning credentials
- Ability to champion digital media whilst providing strategies based on sound communication and business principles
- Be able to lead digital projects and/or campaigns from strategic planning to implementation to reporting stage
- Have an understanding of all elements of the media mix not just digital disciplines
- Comfortable presenting and dealing with clients and partner agencies at a senior level
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience on new business, or growing digital revenues with existing clients
- Be able to manage and work across a team
- Have a pro-active approach and be continuously looking for innovative opportunities
Salary: Commensurate with experience