An amazing opportunity to take the lead as a Digital Strategist within a leading Media Agency has arisen in Dublin!
The role will entail the Digital Strategist working extremely closely with the client in order to truly understand their business objectives and how digital can be used to meet these. You will be entrenched in developing innovative, award winning digital strategies across all digital platforms, including emerging technologies. The client loves to be challenged and is always looking to push the boundaries of how digital can be used. You will predominantly be working across brand but there may be some opportunities to produce digital direct response campaigns as well.
The role is a key leadership position, working closely with the Head of Digital and the Board to develop and deliver best in class performance across all areas of digital media while ensuring a smooth integration with all offline channels. The client has made significant progress in the development of its digital offering in recent times. Your role will be to continue to develop the client’s digital strategy and take it to the next level, outshining all competition and client expectations.
- Take the lead in producing industry leading, cutting edge digital strategy
- Lead a strong team of digital media Managers, and Executives
- Provide and develop strong relationship with key clients
- Assume the lead role in client development
- Lead a key account and provide the vision for the business
- Develop senior level relationships
- Comprehensive understanding of integrated digital marketing including display, affiliates, PPC, SEO and social marketing
- Articulate, exhibit gravitas
- Opinionated and smart
- Full knowledge of digital analytics
- Experience of pitching and bring with you a fresh, challenging perspective to the new business approach
- Devise integrated strategies which take a holistic view of the digital arena
- Tenacity, commitment and inspirational communication skills are essential
- You must be able to motivate those around you and be reliable and diligent in your work
Please submit a current CV to Samantha@rightfit.ie