An amazing opportunity has arisen within a leading digital media sales house.
This role will see the right candidate sell advertising across all digital channels that this organisation offer. You will be working hand in hand with a strong digital team across sales and content and you will be reaching out to brands that are in-line with the ethos and offering of the sites. You will be joining the team as Digital Sales Manager and the opportunity to develop and grow with this role is there!
Outline of the role:
- Delivering the client revenue target for the digital businesses.
- Central to the client services team executing digital consultative selling of a very high standard.
- Developing a best in class relationship with the client ensuring that the digital reputation of Client Services is robust progressive and impressive at all levels.
- Together with each of the product managers, establish the new product development roadmap that will deliver real client benefits and new revenue generation for the partnership.
- Ensuring that all client engagement is carefully prepared and executed to a very high standard at the right time, at all times.
- Ensure that the talent available across the digital hub participates in client meetings where relevant and contributes to the successful communication of progressive initiatives.
- Reports to clients on digital campaign results, driving new business consistent with the Client Business Plan.
Key Competencies include:
- Ambitious, driven with a clear desire to succeed and win.
- Demonstrable negotiation and influencing skills.
- Results driven, comfortable with the accountability for the Digital Sales Specialist responsibilities and deliverables.
- Ability to instil complete confidence in the client, exceeding their expectations at all times.
- Exceptional communication skills ensuring that the client experiences a robust, reliable, efficient and impressive service where the organisation becomes the benchmark for Digital Client Services excellence.
- Strong people skills with the clear ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Experience should include a minimum of 3 years in digital media with a proven track record in delivering results in a fast moving and highly competitive market.
- 3rd level qualification in Digital Media, or equivalent would be advantageous