Our client is recruiting for new digital edition of a national title. It will deliver the digital edition of the newspaper titles seven days a week.
Main Objectives of the role
The essential function of this role is to grow subscriptions to digital publication and enhance the offering to members.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct marketing, online and in-paper to drive engagement and subscription growth in accordance with KPIs.
- Building relationships with customers to reduce churn, increase engagement and use existing customer base to market digital publication
- Planning and management of marketing strategy
- Regular engagement and liaising with users; fostering deeper long-term engagement
- Promoting special offers to members; and additional rewards for recruiting new subscribers.
- Analysis of user data to help improve the product offering
- Working with web designers to ensure the digital edition is a place where users can browse and access engaging content.
- Create special members’ areas where additional content can be accessed. e.g. a newspaper archive; opinion poll findings; special supplements; recipes; past puzzles etc.
Key Competencies / Personal Requirements
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualification (Multi-media Communications/ business/ digital marketing etc)
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Competent and active user of social media