We’re looking for a determined, talented and creative digital marketing/admin support intern for a national charity . Based in Dublin 2, the successful candidate will be very much involved with the implementation of the overall marketing strategy, including but not limited to:
- Social Media Marketing: Assisting in the implementation of our social media marketing strategy across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social media channels.
Development of client welcome posts, posts promoting new blog content, motivational quotes.
Scheduling of social media messages in an organised, timely manner
Interacting with social media followers and responding to comments and mentions in a way that reflects our ethos and values.
- Social Media Reporting: Establishing social media performance benchmarks and measuring progress against these engagement metrics: likes, shares, retweets, comments etc.
- responding to email and helpline queries at dedicated times during office hours
- Design: Creation of graphics using design software to go alongside social media posts
- Blog & Email Content Creation: Researching blog topics and trends of interest to members and wider community
- Drafting weekly email to members
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Completed or Completing a multimedia/communications or business related degree.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail - accuracy is key in the role.
- Plenty of initiative.
- Calm under pressure.
- Team player.
- Ability to learn quickly in a busy environment.
- Content Creation.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Interest in the Charity sector
- Charity Volunteering experience