Our clients are seeking a dynamic digital marketing specialist to help in the day to day marketing and social media/digital online presence needs for their insurance brands
The role will involve assisting in the planning, development, writing, producing and implementation of social media, marketing campaigns, online campaigns (using SEO and AdWords) and promotional initiatives
The specific individual will be responsible for the management and continuous updating and optimisation of the main company website and will work closely with the Direct team to assist in driving enquiries and producing sales.
Duties to include:
- Increase customer & target consumer awareness of the company's brands using digital platforms.
- Work alongside the Direct team to help drive enquirers through the website/phone through the use of the main website, ad words, facebook ads, other social media means
- Carry out continuous analysis on e-marketing performance, and optimise accordingly to inform future campaigns
- Further develop social media platforms / communities, and co-ordinate across the company
- Monitor competitor online activities.
- Report insights to marketing team with a view to developing opportunities.
- Ensure optimal SEO standards to maintain position in the insurance sector to top pages on google search rankings
- Liaising with 3rd parties (web developers, rating developers)
- Managing yearly budgets
- Monthly budget meetings
- Presenting bi-weekly status updates to management team
- Working on yearly strategies and focus on quarterly results of campaigns
- Presenting own ideas for driving sales / assisting the business
- Assisting, producing and distributing E-zines to our broker network
- Assisting other departments on marketing needs (competitions, roadshows)
- Responsible for managing merchandise
- Responsible for producing relevant blog content for the main website
- 2-3 years B2B and B2C experience in online digital marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of social media tools.
- CRM /Salesforce experience
- Website development/management.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO.
- Good understanding of e-marketing, email and mobile tools.
- Social media management (Facebook & Twitter being the key tools)
- High levels of written and verbal literacy, accuracy & numerical skills required.
- A high level of ability to perform within a multi-discipline team and proven ability to lead in the execution of the Company's digital business strategy.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative