Our client is one of the more dynamic, forward thinking agencies in the market and part of a major global network are now seeking stand out candidates for a DAM role.
Outcomes based Business Planning
- Develop seamlessly integrated campaign plans, coherent with the overall strategic direction agreed across brands.
- Translate strategic direction into ideas and actionable digital media that aligns to potential to grow penetration and/or frequency.
- Develop the overall campaign structure and budget allocation to deliver the agreed media strategy and brand objectives.
- Produce innovative and ambitious digital recommendations.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry developments, and demonstrate a well-rounded knowledge of Search, Social, Display, App & eMail / Messenger channels.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of working in partnership with media owners.
- Review the digital competitive environment.
- Lead and understand the brand relationship ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client / agency relationship is maintained.
- Hold a CAN-DO approach to everything.
- Maintain clear and consistent management of communication flow between client / MediaCom team, including all contact reports and WIP actions – including time management.
- Proactive communication updates during crisis management.
- Always bring new learning to the team, including market updates, research, new media opportunities and local consumer insights.
- Export great work across the client / agency team.
- Champion our clients digital marketing within the industry.
- Be ready for the ad-hoc….
- Ensure all planned activity is supported by a solid rationale that aligns to the brand marketing objectives and targeted audiences. These must be must be intelligently compiled, robust, defensible & numbers-based.
- Define scope, KPIs and appropriate digital measurements of digital campaigns.
- Be responsible for executing all day-to-day digital media planning.
- Ensure media implementation is planned and executed with diligence against media targets, on-time and within budget.
- Using various data sources, develop and improve the digital reporting suite demonstrating performance (regular analytics evaluation and reporting is important).
- Demonstrate understanding of lead generation, segmentation (DMP), attribution and insight & predictive modelling.
- Optimise messaging and dynamic targeting, message testing and recommend tactical changes to maximise campaign performance.
- Be the key co-ordinator for audit reporting.
- Ensure delivery is compliant with marketing codes, responsible marketing and in safe environments, with proactive early detection of risks in new channels.
- Oversee and train junior staff to develop core competencies.