Our client is an award winning and very funky digital advertising agency with a stellar client list of large international brands. They are now looking for an agency experience Digital Account Manager to join their team and be central in the client service management area.The successful candidate must have:
- Proven ability to write insightful, strategic and integrated digital proposal documents backed up with budgets, creative, media plans and time plans that sell!
- Both broad and deep understanding and experience across all digital channels. Including digital behaviour, best practice UX, IA, etc
- Experience in planning, buying and managing digital media that deliver against KPIs.
- Ability to prepare & analyse data reports for clear actionable insights and brand/business implications.
- Excellent commercial acumen required with full responsibility for team targets as well as full client / project financial management.
- Proven ability to work with a creative team, developing effective and engaging solutions, writing creative briefs and managing the creative process.
- Experience with eCRM/Email marketing programmes, from planning, segmentation, content/engagement strategies, execution and management of programmes on world-class platforms.
- Conversion rate optimisation experience and understanding within online/ecommerce mediums.
- Natural ability to lead, inspire, motivate, navigate and manage internal teams as necessary to deliver on projects.
- Inherent desire to over-deliver on projects, ensuring they are on time, on budget and above all else, perform.
- Real understanding of the true value and importance of excellent client service.
- Ultimately be driven by deadlines and performance!
It would be very beneficial to have a working knowledge/understanding of:
- Wireframes, functional specs and QA sign off processes (though these will not be your direct responsibility).
- Knowledge of CMS systems, e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
- Familiar with Flash, Java Script, HTML and Responsive design for multiple platforms.
- Third party API integration and database management.
- Social media (SM), user journeys wireframes, testing and QA documentation, FB Apps.