Digital Account Manager
Our Client, a top Digital Agency is looking for a talented and experienced digital account manager with 4-5 years digital agency/client service / project management experience.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven ability to write insightful, strategic and integrated digital proposal documents backed up with budgets, creative, media plans and time plans that sell!
- Both a broad and deep understanding, as well as experience across all digital channels, including digital behaviour, best practice UX, IA, etc.
- Experience in planning, buying and managing digital media that deliver against KPIs.
- Ability to prepare and analyse data reports for clear, actionable insights and brand/business implications.
- Excellent commercial acumen required with full responsibility for team targets as well as full client / project financial management.
- Proven ability to work with a creative team, developing effective and engaging solutions, writing creative briefs and managing the creative process.
- Experience with eCRM/E-mail marketing programmes, from planning, segmentation, content/engagement strategies, execution and management of programmes on world-class platforms.
- Conversion rate optimisation experience and understanding within online/e-commerce mediums.
- Natural ability to lead, inspire, motivate, navigate and manage internal teams as necessary to deliver on projects.
- Inherent desire to over-deliver on projects, ensuring they are on time, on budget and that above all else, they perform.
- Real understanding of the true value and importance of excellent client service.
- Ultimately be driven by deadlines and performance!
It would be very beneficial to have a working knowledge/understanding of:
- Wireframes, functional specs and QA sign-off processes (though these will not be your direct responsibility).
- Knowledge of CMS systems, e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
- Familiar with Flash, Java Script, HTML and Responsive design for multiple platforms.
- Third party API integration and database management.
- Social media (SM), user journeys, wireframes, testing and QA documentation, FB Apps.
- To lead, manage and coach dedicated integrated digital client service staff members, working on: Websites, FB Apps, Mobile applications (development of iOS and Android mobile applications including App Store submission), Campaign websites, microsites, e-commerce, etc.
Please submit a current C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org