An amazing Business Development role has opened up with one of our favourite agencies. If you have experience building a "new-biz pipeline" and understand how the Irish market works - apply now!
This company is a fast growing and dynamic agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for communications. You will be reporting directly to the Business Director who is extremely passionate about the industry and someone who is well regarded within the industry.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for sourcing and converting current and new business leads and generally working with the rest of the team, to develop, maintain and evolve their market position and agency proposition.
• Develop warm and cold leads and build a robust new business pipeline
• Develop case studies and other professionally created sales collateral
• Creating a detailed approach that is updated regularly and shared with management
• Working alongside the Client Services Director to identify opportunities with current clients
• Participate in account brainstorming and media strategy development
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion and thorough understanding of the media marketplace – a full 360 view, and you will be specifically passionate and have exposure to traditional and digital campaigns across marketing and media.
• Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
• Track record of success in business development and sales in a digital marketing agency or related environment
• A trustworthy, well presented individual who can confidently present to senior client contacts
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
• A high level of numeracy and literacy with strong attention to detail