As a prospective associate director for our client, you will be naturally social – both on and offline – and love meeting people. You work well both in person and on the phone. You write well and present yourself well.
You rise to challenges: being thrown in at the deep end makes your heart flutter (in a good way). You are never fully dressed without your phone!
You are intrinsically motivated to succeed. You are always on the look out to find ways to improve what you do and how you do it. You bring high energy to your life in general and – in work – are highly responsive to the needs of both clients and other team members.
You are busy and you know how to move with a sense of urgency. You make lists (sometimes you add in things that you have already completed, just so you can tick them off. That’s ok, we won’t tell). You know how to laugh and how to have a laugh. You can be serious, but don’t take yourself too seriously.
As a high performer, you’ll probably have (+/-) a couple of years’ experience after graduating from college and you’re looking for place where you can grow and develop, a business and culture that rewards achievement and an industry that is growing strongly. You realize that joining a market-leading team in a growing industry is the smartest thing you can do at this juncture of your career.
You should expect some travel in Ireland and abroad.
Full licence and own car is a plus.
Our team members are passionate about digital marketing and bringing innovative solutions to clients. They are excited about working in a growing business and a growing market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- We seek evidence of hard work and a hunger to succeed.
- You will most probably have a good third level qualification.
- You will have agency experience and will know the key contacts in key agencies across the board, but you will have cut your teeth in direct sales and you know instinctively how to close a deal.
- Digital marketing qualifications is great but it not required.
- Management experience and experience mentoring and honing colleagues attributes would be fantastic, Creativity and an awareness of not only other media but also the world around you is important.
- Great attitude and a positive outlook is required.
A competitive salary together with a friendly working environment close to the city centre comes with this role, as is the opportunity to work with an award winning digital advertising agency which was amongst the first in Ireland. Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Samantha on 01 2342527 to discuss in more detail.